Tuesday, June 2, 2009

When Bam met Pebbles

When Im with him, I am thinking of you. And wondering what you would do if you were the one spending the night. Bam-Bam IM me the other day. He proceeded to IM me about his newest surgery. It sounded horrible. Then I saw the pics and it looked worse than what I had imagined. Why do these things keep happening to him? I keep telling myself that he is just accident prone. A part of me dies every time he tells me he "died" and they had to save him. I dont want to hear that! I want to be the one to save him. But I dont know how. There are so many things that I regret that Ive done to him. I parishly feel that it is all my fault these things are happening to him. I know he wouldnt want me to think that. We have been over that many times. All the what-if's.
But then he called me and I heard His voice. He called me the other day or did I call him? I cant remember. When we start talking, I lose myself inside of his world and lose all track reality. Even after all these years, he still has the ability to make my nerves dance within me. The little hairs on my arm start to stand and my toes start to tingle. I start to blush, feeling the heat behind my cheeks. My head starts to spin and I can smell him as if he was standing right next to me. Im held captive from the moment he says hello. Then just like always, he leaves me wanting more. When will I get over this? Right now, I dont want it to end. I will not make it end. I cant offer him any part of me physically but he is always on my mind and in my heart.

0 comments: