Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Update

It has been such a long time since my last blog. I cant believe it. So much has happened. Kendra has offically graduated from Pre-School and turned 5 on Mother's Day. My little baby is growing up so fast. Logan will be 2 in a few weeks. He is getting bigger and bigger every day. I know he is going to eat me out of house and home pretty soon. Speaking of house and home,...We may be moving to the Weatherford area. It is north of Fort Worth. We have some great friends up there and a strong church family to turn too. Aaron and I have this bet going on right now. Im going to win because I want an I-Phone. You heard (or read) me right! If I win I get an IPhone!!!! Yepppeeee!! So please do not talk to me about food. At least for the next few months. I kinda of like the idea of losing weight. I have let my body go down the crapper since Logan was born. Its been almost 2 years now. I have no excuse anymore. Please we will NOT being having any more children. I am making sure of that. No more getting up in the middle of the night to nurse. After a few more months, no more changing diapers (Logan WILL be potty trained by the end of the summer). Yeah, I will miss the baby clothes and the clean baby smell but I am expecting my new nephew any day now. So he will just have to make due.

0 comments: