Thursday, June 25, 2009

What the hell just happened?

I will be so glad to move!! My mother is pissing me off. I have been planning this party at her house (she insisted it be at her place) for two weeks now. I found out today that Aaron is leaving tonight for San Antonio. This was not part of the plan. Well yesturday she started telling me that I never told her it was ok to have this party at her place. All the people have been invited and I cant back out now. So I tell her not to worry that I can take care of all the food and beverages. Thinking that might help her out. No! Her big problem was the kids. She says that when they come over (mind you, which is not often) they just get into everything. She refuses to keep toys there because she says she doesnt want to pick them up. I told her to make them pick them up (because at home they have to pick up their own toys; what's not picked up is thrown away). And that leads to the kids having nothing to do except watch TV. She wont take them to the park because she says its too hot and its too hard to take both of them at the same time. Mind you this is my mother, the woman practically raised three kids by herself. I dont know why now all of a sudden, she cant do it. This is why she never watched them. Then she will get mad at me for not bringing them over more often. Well, frankly, if all they are going to do is sit in front of that TV and not do anything else, I would rather them not go over. Now that my sister has been in contact with her, I have this feeling that shit is going to hit the fan between my mother and me. Melaney always makes things worse. For some reason, she can just rub my mom raw and in turn my mom takes it out on me. I hate this. I cant keep all this up. My whole life has been like this. I get told one thing then my family does the opposite and they want to blame me for it. Im sick and tired of being sick and tired (ha,..I never thought I would say that). But honestly, if Aaron came home today and said lets move tomorrow, I would pack everything tonight and move. I have to get away....from my family. They drive me CRAZY!!

0 comments: