Wednesday, June 3, 2009

June 3rd

Today started off not being a good day. I woke up in Kendra's bedroom. The kids could not sleep last night so they both came into our room and crashed. Normally that wouldnt be so bad except last night they both wanted to just play. At 2:30am, Im not in the mood for playing. Finally Logan fell asleep and I went to Kendra's bedroom. I woke up to the sound of Handy Manny and the scent of coffee being made. I was running really behind. Although, we didnt have anything planned for today. I hate it when Aaron gets up with the kids. I feel like that's my job and when he does it (although its great) it always makes me feel like Im slacking on the job. We had cereal for breakfast because payday is Friday and groceries are tight. I have been having this terrible cramps here lately so I wasnt to interested in playing Barbie's with Kendra when she asked me. Then out of nowhere comes Logan. Without his diaper. Oh yeah :( As an act of desperation, I called a friend on mine to find out if there were any playdates today. The only thing she knew of was a group going to Lowe's to plant seeds. That would work for today. Im not a green thumb at all but today, it would get them out of the house and around other children. We got down there and they, just as I suspected, they had a blast. Who knew planting seeds could be so much fun. They other mommies said they were going to lunch at Chuck E Cheese (the devil place). Knowing good and well Kendra would not go for that we came home. Now they are both asleep and Im blogging. Its only 12:45

0 comments: