Wednesday, February 4, 2009

What do I do?

i really dont know what to think of this. we have some friends that are going thru a really hard time right now. He has been cheating on her for the last year and she just gave birth to their 3rd child. she wont leave him because she feels like she is doing the right thing by giving him another chance. they have tried marriage counseling and that apparently didnt work. now they want to move to somewhere remote to get away from everyone. well my genius sister-in-law and another friend of ours, suggested theh move down here. in fact, right next door to us (my in-laws are moving out of town and they would let them live in the house and just pay the utilities). On one hand I think Aaron and I could help them but on the other hand I dont want to burder of helping. does that make sense? am i a bad person? Aaron and i are around so many couples that are having a hard time right now and need help. we dont want to live right next door to a couple struggling. Aaron feels that if the guy did or said something, he would have to intervene as do i. we want to help her and the kids but i dont know if i could be a big enough person and really whole heartedly want to help the guy. I know i probably should but this (as many of yall may know) hits close to home. I have no remorse for people that cheat on their spouses. and im kinda upset that she is willing to drag her kids thru this painful time. im praying right now for GOD's wisedom to come oaver me and point me in the right direction.

0 comments: