Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Are you kidding me? Here we go again!

I have no idea what to say. I was talking to Matthew and apparently he and Ashley have been talking. No biggy. They have kids together. See but heres my problem. They are getting a divorce if it is not already final. Ashley has left Matthew twice. Now I hear rumors that Ashley is wanting to get back together with Matthew for a 3rd time. I cant not believe this. I would like to think Matthew is smarter than that but maybe he isnt. After Ashley left this last time I told Matthew to move on. He didnt deserve that from someone like her. Someone that goes off gets knocked up comes back to only leave AGAIN. No!! Move on Matthew. I understand they have kids together but I have heard from a very reliable souce that Ashley only ever sees those kids when it is good for her. Because you know GOD forbid, she spend time with the children she bore. But hey, who am I to judge. I just think it is boggus. She is probably broke and about to get kicked out on her butt. It really saddens me to think that some people can manipulate other people to that degree. I hope for the betterment of the children (understanding the situation) Matthew will move on and let her fall and learn from her mistakes. Im not saying not let her be a part of their lives, but she chose to leave. Twice. Why would you even consider letting her come back. I dont know what to think. I know this is probably none of my business but I just wonder about the kids well being. If Matthew and Ashley are going to be this selfish (again, you would have to understand the situation) those boys, my nephews, dont need to be with them. They are not mentally stable enough to raise them. Im probably talking out of turn but I dont really care. I just care too much about Matthew and those boys to see this happen again.

0 comments: