Friday, January 2, 2009

I just watched the most disturbing 20/20 special ever!!! Im mean Im all for giving birth at home but where do you draw the line? Also, when do you stop nursing your child? Im sorry, but when your child is old enough to identify your breasts, (let's say age 8) you need to stop nursing! Plus, I would not want to give birth like 12 times!! ABC talked to a woman that had given birth 11 or 12 times. She was a (forgive the spelling) surragant mother. I understand wanting to help a family out (I and my soon to be ex-sister-in-law where asked to be surragants). But that many times? You are just doing it for the money. I dont know. I was taken back by all the women in the program that were interviewed. Although, oddly enough, Im hoping I will conceive again just to hopefully experience an orgazmic birth. Check it out at ABCNews.com Have a good night!

0 comments: