Monday, July 13, 2009

We are finally back home after what felt like an eternity. We signed a lease on an apartment. I think its cute. It has been awhile since we have lived in an apartment. We had a great time in Fort Worth with all the family. Noah is super sweet. I'm a little concerned though. Jennifer never complains about anything so I don't know if she is really having a hard time or not. But when I asked her how she was feeling, it just seemed like she was trying to avoid the question. Who knows. I got to clean her house for her and that made me feel great. She does so much for everyone else that I wanted to do something nice for her. I hope and think she liked it.

The best part of the weekend was when I got to visit with my oldest and Bestest friend in the whole wide world. Ashely Castleberry. We (me and Jordan) went over to Ashely's mom's new house. I was surreal. I hadn't seen them both since my wedding. It was so nice. Mary made shrimp and her cocktail sauce. I forgot how good her food was. I met her new husband Roger. They seem really happy together although it was weird that Robert wasn't there. We had a blast just have drinks and eating shrimp and talking about the good ole days. I will post pics later.

Aaron and I (and I think Matthew) had a GREAT time. All the kids played wonderfully together and James and Renee served good food. They are such a great couple. We exchanged stories about all the funny things the kids do and we talked about Aaron's new job. James works for the same company just in Weatherford. It is comforting to know that we are surrounded by wonderful Christian people. We are talking about getting together once a month since we will be much closer now.

(I just have to mention, while I'm writing this, my nephew is running around the house saying "I'm Dunder Man!" I don't know who that is but apparently, he is a super hero. I have so much to learn about the "super world" before Logan gets to that age.)

0 comments: