Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Day number 2

day number two with my nephews. I would say today was the day for "working out the kinks". we had an issue in the morning. in basically involved one of the boys getting hurt and the other one not apologizing. the one that didnt apologize had to stand in time out. needless to say he wanted to go home at that point. i felt terrible about it. all i wanted was for them to have fun while they were here not make them hate me. so i called their dad and he said he might be tired. sure enough, he had a three hour nap when we got home from the park. when he woke up, and all the kids played in the pool for about an hour. after that, into the shower and bath they went. after dinner, we shot some leftover fireworks. Ian loved them!! I wasnt too sure about caleb but I think he liked them. Much to my surprize, all of them were in bed and asleep before 9 pm. I love it! now I'm catching up with my show-of-the-moment, Kendra. so good night to all and to all a good night.

0 comments: