Saturday, September 19, 2009

Saturday September 19th

We started of the day with a trip to Shipley's Doughnuts. The kids love that! We try and do that one Saturday morning a month. Of corse, Logan manages to hit his mouth on one of the tables so we had to cut out trip short. Barnes and Nobel has story time every Saturday morning here so Aaron took the kids while I sat in the cafe and worked on my Bible study. Aaron said the kids were done playing with the train set and wanted to leave. As soon as we walk through the door, Logan starts screaming and crying. He wanted to stay and play. Well we were not about to go back inside with a screaming kid so we left. Since Aaron was out of town this past week, I had not been grocery shopping so we went to Chick-Fil-A and had lunch. Come to find out Logan was just hungry. Go figure. We hung out there and let the kids play. At this point in the week I had had Chick-Fil-A one too many days so I wanted something different. We went o Freebirds. Aaron and I both got Nacho Bowls. While we were Logan. Logan was just standing there and fell. When he fell he fell back right smack on the back of his head. I threw up my hands and we left as soon as we got our food. On the way home he fell asleep. Hope he is ok. Kendra had a birthday party to go to today so we got her dressed like Princess Belle and off we went to the party. When we got there the parents had a choice whether or not to stay. Well,....Kendra wanted to be a big girl so I left and came home. When I asked the mom what the dress attire was, she said anything dressy. Well I begged Kendra to wear a Nice Sunday dress but NOOOO she had to go as a princess. Which is fine but she was the only "princess" there when we dropped her off. I hope everyone is nice to her. She is the youngest one there by 2 years. When I left she was standing by herself but she had a smile on her face. Well,...I guess if she stops having a good time the mom will call me. My heart just sank for her. Oh well,..live and learn. The Aggie game comes on tonight at 6pm. Its Ian's 6 birthday today and we are not there. We go up next weekend. Should be fun. Hopefully everything will go smoothly.

0 comments: