Friday, July 9, 2010

Doctor's Visit for Logan


My poor little man. He always seems to be sick. The last thing I want is to be "that mom" that takes her kid in for every thing sneeze and cough. But I think I have waited it out long enough. Logan has been coughing so bad at night that he cant sleep. Aaron, myself and Logan just went through our second night with no sleep. Poor Aaron, he has to go to work. At least I can stay home.

I recently went to the ENT doctor and he said I was deathly allergic to ALL air-borne mold. What?! Everything has mold!! He suggested that we move. Logan's doctor believes he has sinuses issues as well. Poor Logan has had 5 double ear infections with pink eye since Christmas. Its my understanding that Pediatricians are split right down the middle on sinus infections. I think if they saw Logan they would no longer be on the fence about it. I just finished my first rounds of allergy shots and Im hoping Logan wont have to go through the same thing. It is painful. I would hate to see that.

Kendra just keeps on trucking. I dont think her allergies are as bad. She is alot like Aaron is that sense. Although Aaron needs to go to just to get checked. We will be heading to the beach next week. Maybe GOD is telling our bodies that we need a good dose of the beach weather. At least thats what I would like to think.

0 comments: