Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Venting

It kills me to think you can even start to justify pretending to care about your kids when you did what you did!! How could a true mother do that? Then take a "break" just to be selfish and go to bed at night thinking you are a good mom. And dont lie to yourself saying you dont sleep good at night because Im sure you drink enough to make sure you sleep. Especially knowing you dont have to get up with them the morning after. oh, thats right, someone else has to because you chose to walk away from the most precise things in this life you will ever be given. I, like many other REAL moms, bust our asses everyday, day in and day out, caring for our children. We all have had season's when we wanted to call it quits. But what makes me so much better than you is that I chose to stay. I chose to let GOD lead me and work my heart with his loving hands. You are were you are because of yourself. GOD didnt let you down. If anything he blessed you with one of the most WONDERFUl people I have ever had the pleasure of knowing. And you just threw it away. For what? I hate to say it but you deserve everything you get. Everything! Heartache more than anything. If you even have a heart at all. You are a terrible selfish person and dont deserve to call yourself a mom or wife for that matter. The only reason you can pretend you are worth anything is because those kids father lets you still think you would be a half ass mom and wife at best even on your best day.

0 comments: